By using R&R Time, you will obtain insight into the actual worked hours of each employee at an individual department level. Here’s how. Employees clock in when they arrive and then clock in at the relevant department or task. When they go home, they clock back out. It is as easy as that. If you would also like their break times to be registered, rest assured; that is possible too.
Moreover, the system can be fully integrated into our R&R WFM software, ensuring that the worked hours are automatically processed at the individual department leven, simplifying your administrative processes and preventing errors in your payroll administration. It also allows you to easily view the registered hours and the payout data side by side, which is useful at both the formula and the individual store level. R&R WFM also provides you with a live overview of which employees are present at which departments, allowing you to provide immediate direction on the workfloor as needed. In short, R&R Time ensures administrative ease and contributes to optimum deployment of labour by letting you know exactly which employees are present at which departments at all times and whether this is in line with the schedule.
Packages Time registration
If you choose R&R Time, you will receive the following package:
- Wireless time and registration units (clocks)
- Clock keys for your employees
- Repeaters to reinforce the signal
- Intelligent software
How will you benefit from the use of R&R Time?
- It prevents errors in your payroll administration
- It provides insight into departments’ productivity
- It provides insight into each employee’s attendance record, current department, and worked hours
- You will be able to see at a glance which employees are present at your store or any of the other stores
- It provides real-time reports to allow you to obtain insight into productivity and processes
- It ensures live monitoring of the presence and deployment of your employees
- It allows you to better manage labour costs
Additionally, R&R Time can be adapted in accordance with the needs of your particular organisation. For example, you can choose between clocking in and out per cost centre or per working site. You are also able to choose from a range of standard colours for your lock keys, opting for the one that best fits your formula. You will pay a one-off fee for the clocks, clock keys, and repeaters. Your recurring annual costs will amount to no more than your software license.Read more about our packages