This is the privacy statement of De Vries WFM B.V. trading as R&R WFM (hereinafter: “R&R WFM”). This privacy statement explains how we process personal data provided to us by visitors of this website and/or through e-mail.
Processing of personal data
The protection of personal data is very important to R&R WFM. R&R WFM respects your privacy and will process your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the Dutch Data Protection Act.
Purposes of processing
Personal data will be processed by R&R WFM for the following purposes:
– to administer our administration as well as other internal management activities;
– to enter into correspondence and to answer questions;
– to inform you about (new) products and/or services and special offers of R&R WFM;
– to process applications for information;
– to send electronic newsletters by email;
– to improve the website and service of R&R WFM.
– for compliance with statutory obligations, such as administration and storage.
Protection of personal data
R&R WFM will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
Questions and your rights regarding information and correction
If you have questions about our processing of your personal data, or if you would like to be informed about which personal data is being processed by us or if you would like to change or correct your personal data, please contact us at:
De Vries WFM B.V. h.o.d.n. R&R WFM
3905 TG Veenendaal
T +31 (0)318 58 28 28
Changes to privacy statement
This privacy statement can be amended by us. Any changes will be made available on this webpage and will be effective upon publication thereof.
Version 1.0 d.d. August 4, 2017