Who is R&R
R&R develops and supplies software and services for workforce management (WFM). Our WFM software helps to schedule employees smartly and gives users insight into productivity and labour costs.
R&R is an organisation consisting of approximately 50 qualified and experienced professionals. Who dedicate themselves daily with great enthusiasm and energy to the success of our clients and their employees. A transparent company, in which knowledge and ideas are shared and where we stimulate innovation and creativity. This is always aimed at further (personal) development and improvement.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we require data. We respect your privacy in this regard and would like to give you an insight into what we do with your details. This privacy statement applies to the personal data that R&R processes from you in its capacity as data controller.
R&R WFM B.V. is part of Info Support International Group
R&R WFM B.V., with registered office in Veenendaal (the Netherlands) is part of Info Support International Group. R&R WFM processes personal data of you when you visit the website. We store data that we receive when you visit the website, register for an event, register for the newsletter or when you contact us via the contact form. R&R WFM is and feels responsible for this and we respect your privacy. We do this by informing you about this through this privacy statement.
Why do we process personal data?
We need the personal data to be able to communicate with you, for example:
- Sending out a newsletter.
- The use of a contact form.
- Attending an event.
- An application process: We use your data to be able to contact you about your application and to follow up the possible application process.
- Service provision: for communication within the framework of the performance of the agreed services.
What personal data do we collect?
- Use contact form. You can contact us by filling in a contact form or by sending us an e-mail. The information you provide may be recorded in our CRM system and, if necessary, sent to a contact person within R&R in order to provide you with the best possible service. The data is also used to monitor the (proper) functioning of the website. The e-mails are kept for a maximum of two years after the conversation about your question or comment has ended.
- Newsletters. If you want to be kept informed about the latest trends and developments in our services or career opportunities, you can subscribe to one or more of our newsletters. We will register your name and e-mail address in our mailing list. We will keep this until you unsubscribe from the newsletter in question. In every newsletter you receive from us, we offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe and/or change your details.
- Participation in action or event. R&R regularly organises campaigns, knowledge evenings, workshops and other events. For each event, we indicate what data we need and how the data will be processed. For example, to provide you with information about the time and place, to send you a reminder, to warn you in time if the event is cancelled or to send you a report or a presentation after the event. We will keep this data for two years in our CRM system.
- Social media. R&R uses social media to keep you informed of the latest trends and developments in our services. You can follow us on LinkedIn. The use of social media is not subject to any conditions imposed by R&R. You agree to the conditions of the social media platform. If you ask us a question or contact us via social media, we will respond via the same social media. R&R makes use of the advertising possibilities of social media platforms. We show the ads based on data that the platform in question collects with your consent. R&R has no influence on what data the social media platforms collect from you and under what conditions this is done.
- Office visit and visitor registration Visitors to our offices on the Smalle Zijde in Veenendaal are registered, particularly as an aid in the event of calamities (who is in the building). When visiting and leaving, you register yourself at the reception. The visitor registration is deleted after a few days. In exceptional cases, this retention period can be adjusted (for example, in the case of an incident or a special situation such as the corona pandemic).
- Camera security. Our office is equipped with both striking and inconspicuous cameras, both inside and outside in the car park. The cameras are on 24 hours a day. This is important for your safety, but also for that of our colleagues and properties. The camera images are not actively monitored. Only in the event of a (suspected) incident, such as theft or damage to property, will images be reviewed by authorised staff. Camera images are deleted after four weeks, unless an incident has been recorded and there are legal reasons to keep the images for a longer period, for example for a police investigation. In that case, camera images will be kept until the incident is dealt with.
- Wifi network. During a visit to our office, you can use Wifi for free. Once you are logged into our Wifi network, data is automatically collected such as the identification number (MAC address) of your device. This data is deleted after one year and will only be used by R&R to prevent possible abuse. Should any illegal activities take place from our Wifi network, we may block access of the device you are using to our Wifi network in the future.
- Applicants. If you apply via our website, we will enter your data into our CRM system in order to optimise the application procedure. During the application process your data will be shared with the colleagues directly involved in your application. For some positions, an assessment is part of the application procedure. In that case, you will be informed and your details will be shared with the organisation that carries out the assessment. If you do not take up employment, we will retain your details for up to six weeks after the conclusion of the procedure or will ask your explicit permission to retain them for a longer period, for example to fill any other vacancies. After your permission, we will save your data for two years.
- Pre employment screening. ICT functions are often labelled as integrity sensitive functions to which our clients set screening requirements. In order to fulfil our role as employer, R&R must anticipate such requirements, because clients will only entrust sensitive information and/or business critical systems to R&R if we can deploy reliable personnel. Screening is therefore a necessary tool for R&R to limit business risks in terms of employability by being able to deploy reliable personnel (as mentioned above).
- The following components are tested during the pre-employment screening:
- Identity verification and address data;
- Check signed integrity statement and authorisation form;
- Checking of the Curriculum Vitae;
- A legible copy of work and/or residence permit (if applicable)
- Verification of diplomas and/or certificates (check most relevant or highest education);
- Telephone reference survey at most recent or most relevant employer;
- VOG; this is checked for authenticity and date of issue;
- Consultation of court registers (including bankruptcy register).
This screening is outsourced to International Integrity Services. This is a specialised screening agency that falls directly under (the supervision of) the Ministry of Justice and Security.
When we conclude an agreement with you for the provision of our services or for the receipt of your services, we save the personal data that we need for this purpose: name, possibly position and contact details. We keep these details for as long as is necessary.
How do we secure your data?
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data. We have an information security policy for this. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to your personal data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly. In addition, we check whether the security measures themselves are still in line with security standards and the state of the art. In order to be able to protect our property and your personal data as much as possible, log data and communications from our systems are continuously analysed. We use secure connections to shield all information between you and our website when you enter personal data. If R&R employees are able to take cognisance of your data, they are bound to secrecy.
Do we share your data with third parties?
If necessary, we share your data with external service providers with whom we have concluded a processing agreement. They may only use your data to perform the respective service. They may therefore not use or pass on your data independently. We do not sell data to third parties. In principle, we do not share your data outside the EU/EEA, otherwise we will put in place appropriate safeguards.
What are your rights?
- Access: If you wish, we can provide you with information about, or possibly access, the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction: If certain data is incorrect or incomplete and you are unable to amend it yourself, we will correct it for you.
- Deletion: You can also ask us to delete or transfer your data.
- Objection: You can also object to or limit the processing.
- Withdrawal of consent: Should you wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so.
Please note that some rights you have always, but others depend on a specific situation. This means that in some cases we may not be able to answer your question or request. Below is listed who you can contact if you have a question or request.
Do you have questions about our privacy or information security policies? Please contact our privacy and security officer Perry Bruins. He deals with the full spectrum of information security. He advises us and ensures that we comply with privacy laws and regulations.
Effective date of privacy statement
This privacy statement came into force on 01-12-2021. This privacy statement is regularly revised. We will inform you of any changes by publishing the new statement, after which it will take effect immediately.